Where? 136 Railway Parade, Bassendean
When? Sunday 14 October 2012, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Modern trains on display* — see them close up
- LEGO display – specially for Railfest
- Meet the authors – the authors of many WA railway books will be present — bring or buy your WA railway books to chat to the writer or have your book signed
- Swap meet stalls – books and model trains for sale
plus our annual Railfest features
- Model railway club – with behind‐the‐scenes access
- Guided tours – in and behind the museum
- Kids’ activities spot, spider hunt!
- Sausage sizzle, railway pies, afternoon tea in the buffet car
- Pre‐read books, magazines, timetables, etc
- Video and visiting displays
and all our normal historical displays, trains, and the model railway club
And still only the standard prices – Adults $9, children $4, concessions $7
Tell your friends ! Bring your family !
The Railway Museum, 136 Railway Parade, Bassendean WA 6054
*Thanks to the Public Transport Authority, and to CBH. Details to be finalised, subject to operational requirements on the day.